Our goal is to help fast-growing startups and midsize companies scale customer support without giving up quality. Below is the list of specific components that make Inbill not a tool but a solution to scale billing support for your large customer service team.
Growing fast? Struggling to make it work? Here’s how we can help you:
Helpdesk + payment gateway integration
First things first — our integration will link your Zendesk with your Stripe and PayPal accounts to enable your agents to:
- See your users’ billing history and verify payments in helpdesk tickets;
- Let your agents charge/refund, create/cancel subscriptions — all without having to give away access to your payment accounts;
- Identify customers by email, name, transaction description, credit card number, you name it. Oh, and not infuriate them with questions like “What is your transaction ID?”
As fantastic as it looks, it’s only a tool. Read on:
Granular agent permissions
There are things that do not scale as fast as technology. Namely, good judgement, awareness, solid decision-making, and ultimately, trust.
There is that bottleneck of having a dedicated billing support team — the core squad qualified and authorized to make decisions about refunds — who other agents send all billing-related tickets to.
This does not only create more ticket juggling (thus wasting your and customer’s time) but also maintains load imbalance, rendering additional hires less effective.
Inbill introduces agent roles with different permissions to:
- only see billing history for verification purposes;
- have limited charge/refund power to make smaller decisions according to your general guidelines;
- have full charge/refund power for ultimate decision-making.
This allows you to remove the billing team bottleneck and dynamically deploy your troops according to the battlefield situation. This way everyone can be a billing operator — within your carefully defined guardrails.
Business intelligence starts with refunds
You probably use some BI tools, maybe even multiple. But do they all answer a simple question: “Why do people stop using our product?”
- First, if your company processes refunds and cancellations automatically, you are scaling the deceleration of your business.
- The second worst thing is that you don’t learn from that. This is why we don’t believe in “no questions asked” refund policy.
With Inbill you can set up custom refund reasons that your agents may use when working with every refund. It allows you to drill down every case and see the big picture with our refund reports. This data is consistent across all of your payment gateways and will provide day-to-day to yearly insights into what’s going on.
Customer service is an inherently human process, so your business analysts should start here. It’s a rare example of quality put in quantity.
Every company is unique. Even if some pain is universal, there’s a world of difference in workflows out there. Since we serve companies of various sizes, it certainly feels like we’ve seen it all.
Our product is flexible to adapt to specific needs of many businesses, and we’ll be happy to see how we can help in your case.
Call us Customer Service Debuggers. Let us debug your process.
For bigger customers we build:
- custom setups;
- feeding/receiving data into/from other systems;
- unique features for unique situations.
We will be happy to see how we can optimize your workflow.