Last updated: October 18, 2016
Skalfa LLC (“we”, “us”, “our”) operates inbill.net (the “Site”) and manages Inbill suite of products (the “Products”). This page informs an individual or a company buying the Products (the “Customer”, “you”, “your”) of the policies regarding the collection, storage, use and disclosure of data we receive from the Customer (the “Data”), including but not limited to financial and personal data received from the Customer’s payment gateway accounts and directly from the Customer; instrumental and analytical data generated by the Products.
We use the Data only for providing and improving the Products. By using the Products, you agree to the collection, storage and use of Data in accordance with this policy.
Should this policy not contain specific cases important to the Customer, it can be complemented by signing Non-Disclosure Agreements provided by the Customer on individual basis.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site and the Products, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics, Drift, Mailchimp that collect, monitor and analyze log data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that helps us identify your Site and Product usage patterns and further enhance your experience with the Site and the Product.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information and Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information and Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Our pledge to you is that we always use the leading industry-grade security tools, always have the latest patches for all third party software we use on the Site and in the Products, always follow best practices to protect your Data.
We strive to protect Customer’s Data and this policy insures that we:
- comply with data protection law and follow best practices;
- protect the rights of staff, customers and partners;
- are open about how we store and process Data;
- protect your Data from the risks of a data breach.
Everyone who works for or with us has some responsibility for ensuring Data is collected, stored and handled appropriately. Each team that handles Data must ensure that it is handled and processed in line with this policy and data protection principles.
Data Storage and Handling Principles
- The only people able to access data covered by this policy will be those who need it for their work.
- Data will not be shared informally.
- The Company will provide training to all employees to help them understand their responsibilities when handling data.
- Employees will keep all data secure, by taking sensible precautions and following the guidelines below.
- The Data will not be disclosed to unauthorized people, either within the company or externally.
- Whether the Data should be is no longer required for providing and improving the Products, it will be deleted and disposed of.
- The Data may be stored or processed with the help of third parties for the sole purpose of providing and improving the Products to you. This includes but is not limited to additional hosting capabilities, security tools’ providers, cloud search facilities. In every case the Company will evaluate every third party vendor on the subject of maintaining similar standards and practices of Data storage, use and handling. The Company will always strive to have as few third party vendors as possible for providing the Products.